Thursday, July 26, 2012

summer 101

Monkey spent all last week in Disney World with her dad. I missed her more than words can express. Luckily this week it's her and I, and we  have enjoyed hanging around the house together trying not to melt in the heat.

Its. Been. Wonderful.

I haven't been to the new house to work on it one time this week and I'm totally OK with that. We will start working on it again this weekend, but I've really enjoyed staying out of the heat and having Brandon home every night for dinner.

Here are some highlights from the week

  • Snuggling on the couch
  • Watching Tinker Bell over and over again
  • Eating picnic lunches in the living room
  • Waking up way too early (Monkey loves this way more than I do)
  • Napping on the couch together
  • Spending the afternoon with my Aunt Patti, cousin Randi and her daughter Scarlet 
  • Making lemon tarts together and eating too many
  • Swimming
  • Coloring
  • Reading books
  • Playing with princess dolls and animal friends
So pretty much this week has been awesome thus far. I'm ready to see what other awesome things are to come the rest of this week.
What are some highlights from your week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment